Beckman Proteomelab XL-I
Main Technical Features
- The Xl-I is equipped with UV/Vis detection system to measure absorbance and with Rayleigh Interference Optics to measure the change in refractive index resulting from changes in sample concentration.
- Up to 21 different sample/reference pairs can be studied in a single run.
- The sample can be recovered for additional analysis.
- Sedimentation Equilibrium experiments are mostly intended to measure molecular weight and intermolecular association constants of the species in solution.
- Sedimentation Velocity experiments are intended to measure sedimentation coefficients and hydrodynamic parameters of the species in solution.
Rates & Fees:
Standard and Assisted rates are per day. Training and Personnel Time rates are hourly. All rates are subject to change without further notice.
Valid through July 31, 2018.
|External Industry||External Industry Partners|