SAXS yields information such as particle sizes and size distributions from 1 to 100 nm, shape and orientation distributions in liquid, powders and bulk samples.
Main Technical Features
- Turbo (rotating anode) x-ray source
- Full-length configuration for high resolution
- HI-STAR detector: a virtually noise-free, real-time 2-d detector with photon counting ability
- Image plate for simultaneous SAXS/WAXS measurements
- Peltier sample holder for temperature control: -30 to +120 C
- Motorized X-Y stage for sample changing and x-ray nanography (130 x 80 mm motion; 10 um resolution)
Rates are hourly and are subject to change without further notice.
Valid through July 31, 2018.
|RPI Users||External Nonprofit||External Industry||External Industry Partners|