Main Technical Features
- Powder diffractometer
- Cu sealed-tube x-ray source
- NaI dynamic scintillation detector
- Four bounce incident beam monochromator for high resolution
- Three-bounce diffracted beam monochromator (“Pathfinder”) for high resolution
- Centric Eulerian cradle
- 5-inch vacuum chuck
- Motorized flipable tube mount for In-Plane Grazing Incidence Diffraction (IP-GID)
- Tilt stage for IP-GID
- Thermally controlled stage for measurements at -100 to +350 degrees C
Rates are hourly and are subject to change without further notice.
Valid through June 30, 2016.
|RPI Users||External Nonprofit||External Industry||External Industry Partners|
* For the 12 hours between 8:00 pm and 8:00 am next morning. This block of time is only for those experiments in which long acquisition times are needed in order to improve the quality of the data. Only one sample can be run at this rate.