The NIH Training Program in Biomolecular Science and Engineering Rensselaer has seen the following outcomes for our fellowship-supported Trainees as of fall 2018:
- The average time to degree is 4.6 years
- 88.24% Trainees attained a Ph.D.
- Trainees published an average of 4.8 publications during their graduate studies.
- 25% of Trainees have been from under-represented minorities populations (URM) and/or students with disabilities and/or students from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Upon completing their Ph.Ds., our graduating Trainees have found careers in academia, biotechnology, entrepreneurship, environmental engineering, government, the pharmaceutical industry, and the semiconductor industry. There is 100% career placement for Trainees.
Trainee Post-Graudation Employment
- Academia (Faculty / Post-Doctoral Fellowships)
- ProMatrix Technologies
- Advanced Renewable Technologies (ARTek)
- Environment and Public Policy