The Center for Biotechnology and Interdisciplinary Studies is proud to offer several rooms available for presentations, lectures, gatherings, conferences or meetings. Each room has its own unique look and offers capabilities to best fit the needs of its function.
Reservations depend on availability of the date and time desired, as well as approval by CBIS Administration. When making a reservation please include time for setup and breakdown. If possible, at least 24 hour notice is preferred. If you need to cancel a reservation, contact CBIS Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Audio and video capabilities are available upon request. Please contact Multi Media Services for assistance.
- Catering is available upon request. All catering requests are handled by Hospitality Services.
- Alcohol permit must be obtained separately from the Health Center if any alcoholic beverages are to be served.
- Submit moving requests for tables and chairs directly to FIXX.
- Upon completion of room use, the requestor is responsible and liable for the proper shutdown of equipment and room lights.
CBIS room reservations may be made via Rensselaer's Room Reservations System.
- Space Policy
- Renewal Form
- Request Additional Space Form
CBIS residents who plan to bring a visitor into the building are required to obtain prior approval from the Office of the Vice President for Research. Please complete the VPR form to request approval. Upon review, the requestor will be notified of approval or if further information is needed.
Please notify CBIS Administration of approved visitors by submitting this form. Approved visitors will be accompanied by the CBIS resident host while checking in with CBIS Administration to obtain a name tag and an access card (if necessary).