Characterization of Cell Therapy Products by Flow and Laser Force Cytometry
3 Day, bootcamp style, short course (50/50 hands on and lecture):
- Where: Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Center for Biotechnology and Interdisciplinary Studies (CBIS)
- When: TBD
- Cost: $2200 ($1100 for NIIMBL members) - Price includes hotel, transportation, and all meals and evening events.
Who Should Attend
- Industry Attendees: Employees with basic preliminary experience in Flow Cytometry but who want to move beyond a repetitive operator mind-set. (From How to Why).
- Data Analytics/CMC: Employees who want to understand how their data is generated and how to connect experimental design with data quality and reliability.
- Federal Regulators: Employees that will be auditing/inspecting these facilities or making regulatory decisions based on this type of data.
- Clinicians: Clinicians collecting and supplying samples for this type of research.
Experimental Design and Planning Strategies
- Dye Selection Strategies
- Specific and Non-specific AB binding & Titration
- Cocktail Staining Strategies
- Appropriate Use of Beads and Calibrations
- Phenotypic Characterization of T-cells (case study)
Hands on Equipment Operation & Troubleshooting
- Control Strategies, Compensation Selection & troubleshooting
- Cleaning, maintenance, clog prevention
- Effective Bead use and Calibrations
- Instrument troubleshooting
Data Analysis and Visualization
- Scattering (FSC SSC)
- Multi-variant Analysis
- Low Event Analysis
Laser Force Cytology
- Basic Principals
- Viral Infectivity Monitoring
- CAR-T cell Applications
- Gene Therapy Applications
- Label Free Cell Sorting
- Remote run & Data Analysis