Isothermal Titration Calorimetry allows a simultaneous determination of all binding parameters (equilibrium constant, enthalpy of binding and stoichiometry of the interaction) in a single experiment - information unobtainable from more limited binding assays.
Main Technical Features
- The range of binding constants is broad: K from sub-millimolar to nanomolar (102 to 109 M-1).
- It is a true in-solution technique: No labeling or immobilization is required.
- Active cell volume ~ 1.4 ml.
- Non-reactive Hastelloy® cells for excellent chemical resistance.
- Fixed-in-place cells for reproducible ultrasensitive performance with low maintenance.
- Precision liquid delivery system for accurate and reproducible injections.
- Operating temperature range of 2ºC to 80ºC.
- Peltier controlled for rapid temperature equilibration.
- Includes ThermoVac® sample preparation and cleaning device.
- Includes Single Injection Method and ITC-Expert software.
- Characterization of molecular interactions of small molecules, proteins, antibodies, nucleic acids, lipids and other biomolecules.
- Assessment of the effect of molecular structure changes on binding mechanisms.
- Assessment of biological activity.
Rates are hourly and are subject to change without further notice.
Valid through July 31, 2019.
|RPI Users||External Nonprofit||External Industry||External Industry Partners|