Tecan Infinite M1000
This is a “High Throughput” instrument that can make a variety of spectroscopic measurements on samples in 96-well (and similar) plates. These measurements include:
- Fluorescence (spot and scanning)
- Fluorescence Polarization
- As well as specialized Alpha-Screen and Alpha-Lisa protocols.
|RPI User||External Not for Profit||External Industry||External Industry Partners|
|RPI Users||External Nonprofit||External Industry||External Industry Partners|
Valid through July 31, 2022. Rates are hourly unless specified otherwise and are subject to change without further notice.
Required Acknowledgement and Authorship
Please acknowledge the CBIS Core Facilities in all publications and grant applications where our equipment and/or personnel have facilitated the work. These acknowledgements are very important because documenting our contributions helps to ensure that the resources of the Core Facilities are sustainable.
- Equipment: If you used Core Facility equipment, please note this in the Materials and Methods. e.g., Thermogravimetric analysis was carried out using a TA Instruments TGA-Q50 (Rensselaer CBIS Analytical Biochemistry Core Facility).
- Personnel: Please consider including CBIS personnel as co-authors on your publications when they have made a significant intellectual contribution to the research. Include CBIS Core Facility directors or staff as co-PI or co-investigators in grant applications when they provide a significant contribution to the grant proposal and scientific/intellectual leadership for the proposed work. Please follow these guidelines: ABRF Recommended Guidelines for Authorship on Manuscripts. Also, our Core Facility personnel always appreciate when they are mentioned in the Acknowledgements section of publications.
- Required Funding Authorization Form: Rensselaer researchers must fill out the CBIS Cores Authorization Form (PDF) to use the CBIS Core Facilities.