The LTQ Orbitrap XL™ is ideal for high-resolution accurate mass measurements and structural characterization of individual compounds and complex mixtures with very high sensitivity. It provides a wide dynamic range, outstanding mass accuracy, and fast cycle times for MS/MS experiments.
- micro- or nano-flow LC front-end or direct injection ESI experiments
- High resolution and accurate mass measurements (up to 2 ppm)
- Extended mass range (m/z up to 4,000)
- Precursor ion isolation and fragmentation in the linear ion trap with high resolution and accurate mass MS/MS and MSn (n=2-10) data acquisition in the Orbitrap
- Data dependent scans
- Xcalibur software for instrument control and data analysis
- Bioworks software for protein/peptide identification
Rates are hourly and are subject to change without further notice.
Valid through July 31, 2019.
|RPI Users||External Nonprofit||External Industry||External Industry Partners|